Tuesday, December 30, 2008

SECOND POST/CAUTION LONGGGG POST.


Sorry guys, i wanted to post tmrw, but i guess, i've got no time so yeah. ;DD 2008 is such a wonderful year of me ;D I cant believe that its gonna end real soon. How sad. But its okay you know. heh. So yups, Lets just some pic and some word describe how wonderful 2008 is ;D






BBq pit with dear classmates was super fun ! At the same time, celebrating Saiful B'day. I'm the one who organized it. & Of cause, those midnight surprise from us. I still remember those conversation.

Me: eh saiful, sorry ahh. We just give you a small piece or cake. No money to buy ahh.
Saiful: Its okayy its okayy.

But nope, we did surprise him with a big cake. You know, we are not that self-fish okay ? hahaha. Those saboing. Riding bicycle with Mazlina just to buy a cake for Saiful. I did fall down like idk how many times. Not because of dont know how to ride a bicycle BUT the bicycle sucks. My butt hurts you know ! haha. Swimming ! Mazlina is scared of water. hahaha. Its just so hilarious. & of cause, those scary moments at night ! You knowwwwww. haha ;DDD



At RP ! Semangat belajar. You know. Preparing for N Level Examination. But we just study for 30mins ? & thennnn, talked abt BYD & record video for teacher's day video. & yups, scary moments also. ;D




BYD ! Hilarious costume. Honey & BF ideas. But you know, its great ;D Cute of them. haha. & those video i make. & of cause, teachers day card. ;D



Hari Raya with mates.



Graduation dayyyyyy ! So sad to leave them. After 4years we have been together and now its time for us to goour separated ways. Such a sad moments.


Night study in sch. Prepare for N Level also.



Chalet !!! I organized the chalet. Got a fight abt organizing this chalet. I thought of NOT organized but i pity some of them. & of cause, last min i thought of not going because of my work but Saiful manage to make my hearts MELTS. & yups, i go. hahaha. Funny you know. & of cause, those fight on the second day. Its funny to think back when actually i get mad because of some of them. haha. Wild2 wet was awesome ;D Saboing Andy & Hakim is freaking awesome. With those unexpected ingredients that i mixed with flour. hahahhaa ! & Yups, those sad moments ! SERIOUSLY. You know, i love them all ;D & those kiss is also unexpected right ? *eyebrown up & down* HAHAHA ! That's is a PRECIOUS moment with my dear classmate. REALLY ;D


My Birthday ! Thanks you for the cake & present. Before that, we watched HSM3. & i swear i was upset that time because after watching movie, we wave goodbye. So, i was thinking maybe they never wanna celebrate my b'day. But i was'nt expecting anything from them thought. But nahhh, the bought me a cake ! Very sweet of you all ;D Yes, ILY. & thanks for the LOVELY PRESENT. I still kept it. & of cause, wearing it. hahaa. (the necklace) Thanks guys ;D



Working together ;D I gain exprience okay ! First time working. haha. Learn how to communicate with other ppl well. (mcm phm) haha. Althought its sucks & the pay is sucks, i still learn something ;D & of cause, make news friendss ! Which is cool ;D



Soeul garden with some of them. Thanks for the treat Hakim. Its wonderful (the meal i mean) ;D



Prom Night ! Such a boring prom night i can tell you. HAHA. But i enjoy at least abit with my friends. At least i know how prom night was like. ;D


*insert his image*
Thanks you for making me to know more abt you ;D I'm not sure when its started but i think its around end of september ? Yess, i read my previous blog at is around end of september. & now its almost 3months. But i dont care abt that, just that, i feel so grateful knowing you. Your such a wonderful guy. Thanks for making me smile, laugh & many more. I LOVE YOU. Yes i do ;D I did'nt expected that i would fall for you. Yupss. & also, i didnt expect that YOU would fall for me. Really. First friend, second close friend, third best friend fouth special friend. That's how its goes ;D But anyways, thanks you very much BF.

& Ohhh bf, dont worry abt me. I'll take care of myself. You too okayy[; Go do well in ur Aerospace okayy ? Make me proud of you.(ceyyyy, hahaha) I'll call you if anything. & i'm sure Andy will take care of me. About us, i still hope we would continue like this. Pls dont forget to call me at night.(like you used to call me) & i will still give you gdnites msg. That's for sure. Unless, if you had someone else lah.(if tau) But hopefully not. HAHAHAHA ! ;D Nononono, i SURELY WONT forget abt you yeahh !& of coz, the rest too ;D & i will plan to meet you at least 1day per week ? Or maybe 2days per week. That's good enough. Then not seeing you at all. You know, i would miss you. *insert smile* haish. Yes, i'm sad. So ? =.=' heh. Sayaaaang dier ;D

& of cause sad moments. My grandmother passed. You know... Okay, i should not type here. I miss her): But life must move on. God loves her more that us. Okay.

So well, i hope 2009 is a great year for me. New sch, New friends, New environment, New teachers. ITE here i come ;D & i'm gonna miss my friends expecially Mazlina :( Ohhh mazlina, you take care of yourself okayyyy ? i'll be missing you like hell ! No jokes frm both of us already. AWWWWW, sad you know ? But no worries. I'll still call you & we must meet up !! Gdlucks in ur nursing course. I hope you succeed. You dont forget me iyer ;D Sayang kauu ! ;P

Oh wells, i'm sure will miss my secondary school life & friends. I miss those EOA lesson. We crack jokes with MR.Ratish. Very funny moments. Those Eng lesson which we are not paying attension. Those Maths lesson, verrryyy boring. hahhh. Those CPA lesson when we secretly went into friendster. Those Malay lesson when we took a long route to our MT class. Ohhh, i miss that moments real muchh :(( Haish. Anyways, may 2009 be a wonderful year ;D & my resolution, i dont wanna type here. Private blog will do. hehehe. aiyeraiyer ;D Okat, that's all. (my finger&hands hurts, LOL) bye !

MISS 2008.