Thursday, December 18, 2008

Favourite Song Today: Chris Brown ft Keri Hilson- Superhuman

Oh, i'm so relieved and happy ! I'm eligible for all courses in ite ;DD But well, i'm still not that happy with my result but then alhamdulilahh.

Eng: C
Maths: D (well, this is what i expected)
Sci: B (i cant believe i've got this for sci cause i swear its very difficult)
CPA: A
EOA: B (not good enough)
MALAY: B (really really disappointing)

So yeahh, Mr.Ratish scold me for my EOA. He told me that i should get an A but too bad. ITS OKAYY ;D & i've no idea what's wrong with my malay. urhh. so dissapointing. :/ Oh yeah, my honey got top 3 lah ! Congratulation eh honeyy. haha ;DD (he started calling me honey, and so, i called him honey too. so cute)

Okay so, i called Safura just now, congratulation to you that you can go to sec5. I'm happy for you. & not to forget Sarah for making to ite. She told me that she's going tourism course. We can be classmate like last time ! haha. & yeahh shafiq too ;D So maybe, we're planning to go out together. MAYBE. i'm not sure. But i hope we can go out together cause i miss them all ;DD






I took this pic. haha. Mcm matrep kann ? eh but niceeeeee ;D Okay lah. i've gtg. I need to see what course i'm going to take instead of tourism. ADIOUS ;D