Thursday, December 11, 2008

Supzxz, Supzxz, Supzxzsss ? So this few days, my life have been fcuking boring. Just stayed at home doing nothing. Waduhhh. Yesterday went to get my pay. Dont wanna talk abt my pay because i dont think it necessary. So yeahh.

7 or 8 more days to go. & Yups, i'm feeling really petrifying. N Level result freak me out siaaaa. Day by day its getting near. & of cause, most probably, this is our last time meeting our classmates ? Yeahhh, LAST time. So its kinda sad. Well, who dont ? But anyways, let me skip this part. hahaha.

I might be working tomorrow. MIGHT. Not sure if i wanna go or not. Because i've been rotting at home ! SERIOUSLY. I need to go shopping soon. But with this kind of pay ? Shit ahh. NVM. & btw, i find this VERY VERY SWEET ! ;D

*my phone rang*
Me: *Picks up my phone* Hello. (with a sleepy voice)
Bf: Hello, sorry eh warda.
Me: Sorry for ?
Bf: Sorry lah if i disturb you. Now its 6am sia. But i need to tell you smth impt.
Me: nvm, so what it is ?
Bf: But i'm scared to say ahh.
Me: Just say lahh.
Bf: i just want to say that........... i love you many2.
Me: wahlau wei you. *laughing* okay. i love you too.
Bf: Okay you go sleep kay.
Me: You also go sleep lah ! Now what time already.
Bf: Okayy lahhh. byebye.
Me: byebye. ;DD

hahahaha ! Seee, cute right ? err, i mean sweet right ? hahaha. He called me at 6am just to say that. I know, i know very sweet. HAHAHAHA. i love my bf very much lahh. Cant deny it. haha. Kay, stop. Okay, i think that's all. My mind is totally blank. Idk what else to type here. & i guess this is just random. hehh. Oh yahh, come come, lets go privateeeeee blogggggggg. ADIOUS !