Monday, December 15, 2008

Favourite Song Today: AKON- Right Now

HAHAHA, my favourite song for today still remain the same ;DD Anw, just edit pic. Took pic just now. Went out with Maz Darling & Hidayah. Follow hid to take her pay & i suppose to get my pay too but in the end, STILL havent process yet. CBBB ! I went down to city hall just to take my pay but then i didnt received any money. Fcuker. Nvm. Eat at Popeye's. Delicious ;D After that, headed down to bugis cause hid wanted to buy skirt after which headed down to far east but unfortunately, i need to go back cause mum asked me to meet her at cwp. potong jalan lahhhh ! i just wanted to try Fried Mars Bar. But nvm. Next time can ;D hehe. Anw, i had a great time with them. Lets shopping again next time when i get my fcuking pay. I thought i wanna buy some shirt but then. Haish.

BF ! I MISS YOU lahhhhhhh. Faster come back home okay ? I woke up at 4.27am yesterday. As usual, i thought he wanna called me but then NOOOO. Sad kan ? *buat muker kecian* haha. SERIOUSLY. IMYIMYIMYIMYIMYIMYIMYIMY ! :( This is so killing me. As you know, i'm waiting for him to call me today but i guess no. He should be back ard wed i guess ? Guess only. If not kann, ahhhhhh. i'm gonna kill myself. (eh, nolah. just joking) haha. ;D

RESULT IS 3DAYS AWAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY ! OMGAY. Its so scaryy. I did chat with wan farhan just now. I told him abt the result thing-ing. & i say to him this:

Me: Eh wan, you not scared ah ?
Wan: Scared ahh.
Me: haha, who knows.
Wan: Scared lah. You tell me abt this thing, i pee on my pants. You dont know right ?
Me: hahahaha.

okay, i told him like that because, he seems to be so relaxing. haha. skip skip. i dont wanna talk abt result. Make me feel so uncomfortable. sheesh. Will be going out with cousin tomorrow. YAY ;D okayy, pics next. ENJOYY.


mata sepet =.='


mulut moncong


mazlina darling !


i love them both ;D


Camwhore lehh