Friday, December 19, 2008

Favourite Song Today: ST12- Cari Pacar Lagi

I'm so sleepy right now due to sleeping late yesterday. hehe. Night calls with Maz love since i'm super duper bored. Watch ANTM but then, i'm not interested with the people cause all of them is not pretty except for 1 or 2 ? hah, so that's the reason i'm not watching it. Talk abt our life in ITE, abt our course. Anws, I just apply it yesterday.

1. Tourism
2. Office
3. Nursing
4. Retail

So yeahh, i'm hoping that i get into tourism ! *pray hard* & after that BF called me & so we talked ;DD I'm not sure what i'm going to do this few days or maybe weeks ? I WANT MY PAY ahhh bodohh. I wanna buy shoes, bag and many more for my ITE. But urghhhhh ! This is making me pissed off. I'm going to msg that Rahim right after this ! & to dearest linsih, i'm sorry but i need my money back URGENTLY. SERIOUSLY. PLEASE give me asap pls ! I really need it badly. Thanks ;D

Now i'm bored bored bored. What should i do next ? I've got no idea. This is so killing me manzxzxzs ! Such a suuuuper slacky day. Maybe i should go and eat & sleep like always. Oh, no life no life no life.(bf quotes) hahaha. Okay, someone called me. ADIOUS !

PS: I NEED MONEYYYYYYYYYYYYY BADDDDDDDDDDLYYYYY. urghhhhhhh, kncb.