Monday, December 22, 2008

Second Post of the Day.

As you know on my previous post, i'm not in the mood. But oh well, after finish updating, i was so freaking bored and decided to mess up with my mum drawer. And yups ! I saw my old pics. I was laughing like hell seeing those pic. I'm not going to show you all cause i know its will take me forever. I'm just going to show you abit. ;D & that's the reason i'm in a good mood now but only a lil bit. heh. & least i'm feeling much better after seeing those cute/funny pic of me ;DD So yeahh, enjoy. & laugh as you want to, cause i know its funny even i laugh looking at my pic. LOLL.


i know i look cute here. HAHAHAH !

LOL.

Pri 4

Ignore the word "sexsey" i wrote it years ago. hahahahha. and its suppose to be "sexysey"

Maz&Wanie. HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH !

Me & Sufia

haha. mentel kan ? =.='

Me & My sister.

hahaha.

;D

Pri 6.

Pri 6, its funny i know.

LOLLL.

Maz, look at ur face. hahaha.

;)))))))