Saturday, December 20, 2008




Favourite Song Today:Crag David- Unbelievable

Most & for all, Happy 1year Birthday Nurul Nastasha ;DD heh. Went to uncle house just now. Just a small celebration. I'll post the pic at the end of this update. Anws, meet BF just now. I miss him. Yahh, whywhywhy ? cannot ehh ? Talking abt this, mind ur bloody words okay ? Seriously, i hate you. You dont need to tell me abt how you feel towards me or whatsoever. Cause i dont want to know and i dont bother to know. What is done, is done. I dont like you. SO ? Go fcuk off kay ? I dont want you in my life. Get that straight. I have my own life. & you have your own life. So go with ur own life man ! Dont bother other ppl life lahh okayyyyy ? Its up to me to choose who i want to be with. Dont try to influence me with ur SWEET words cause i know it wont work. Want to make me jealous ? GO ON AHH. i swear i make you jealous first. PS: i'm not even jealous of who you want to be with cause i dont like you. So why would i want to jealous & i dont care who you want to be with. SERIOUSLY. i find it funny when you told me that you are going to make me jealous. WHATTT ? if BF make me jealous, of cause i'm jealous. But him ? *laughing* Ish, itu orang. Kalu dah boleh sepak, dah sepak sey. Okay. Useless typing all this. ;D

Anws, i bought for BF mug. I'm sorry if its ugly or what. & the words, replace to i love you okay ? HAHAHHA ;DD Dont break the mug tauuu ;DD Okay, private blog, here i come ;DDD !


Ice-Cream cake ;D


;D


Delicious tauuuuu ;p