Friday, December 26, 2008


Favourite Song Today: Didicazli feat Sleeq- Impianku.

Hellyos ;D Sorry for not updating. Anws, yesterday was Abg SyafiQ birthday. So yeah, celebrate my father birthday also. Cousin came to me place and eat. Basically that's all. hahh. Oh yups, i watched YES MAN last wed with BF. & i swear the show is really fuunyy ! Its was awesome. I rate 10/10. I think you guys should watch it ;DD I'm soo gonna buy the CD. Yeahh ;D HEHH.

Oh good news, good news ! I just check my ITE website to see which course i've been chosen for the interview on 29dec which is on mon. & guess what ? TOURISM BEYBEHHHH ! I'm soooo happy & excited ! But, doesnt meant that i'm fully chosen for that course. I should pass my interview you know. ;D Hopefully *insert cheeky smile* Will be going with Maz since she's also chosen for tourism. & yups, i'm waiting for BF to check which course he is chosen. ;] *waiting patiently*

Btw, you know our pay ? Its SUCKS BIGGG time ! SERIOUSLYYY. i'm not sure what i'm going to do next. Most probably, i'm coming down with Hidayah on Mon to meet with the HR Manager. & we shall have a AWESOME talk with that Rahim. You know, you just wait *insert evil smile* This is too much. I'm waiting for 5days of my fcuking pay ! Urghhhhhhhh ! Nvm, shall see on Mon or maybe Tues. CHIOWS !