Friday, December 12, 2008

Favourite Song Today: AKON- Right Now

Hello Homies ;D I woke up just now & i stood up out of my bed and felt dizzy and weak. Ewww for getting sick (might) :/ Now its about 12.23pm, just finish eating. & basically, chatting with Dearest Mazlina. Well, i know how you feel right now. But you just stay strong kayyy. Cheer Up babe. You know i'll always be there for you ;DD

Currently, i'm laughing hysterically due to my little sister so called "acting". She's so damn hilarious. I cant stop laughing now. hahahaha ! I cant type it here. Cause i think its difficult to explain. LOLLL ;P Okay, now my stomach hurts. My little sister is such a crazy girl. Mann, your soo funny.

Anw, Bf going holiday todayyyyy. Kayy, i'm going to miss him. Alahhhhh. *insertsadface* haha, but luckly its just for 2/3 days. NOT 1week. *fuh* Well, i hope you'll have a safe trip there. I'll pray for you. That's for sure. Do enjoy yourself. Do TAKE CARE of yourself. & remember, 4Stick per day ? hahaha. & yups, dont forget me eh. hahaha ;D Meeting him later at night ! Yayy ;D Loves Youuuuu[:

Hopefully tomorrow will end up being a good day. I'm hoping to find something exciting to do. Yeah ? Eventually, Maz asked me if i wanted to follow her to meet wanie. Its been 123456 months since i met wanie ? Yeahh. I wonder how is she. But i'm so sorry, i cant. Maybe next time ? ;D Send my regards to wanie then. hehhh.

Okay, i think that's all. I'm going to have some rest & listen to AKON. I love that song man. *started singing* hahaha. Okay done. After that, i'm going to prepare. ADIOUS !