Saturday, December 13, 2008

Favourite Song Today: AKON- Right Now

Hello Readers ;D You know, i already miss bf. HAHAHA ! yeahhh ? Yesterday night was funny. Eventually, bf would called me in the middle of the night. Eh no, middle of the morning. err, sound weird ? Alahh, anything goes lah. That's his daily routine. haha. He loves to call me at ard, 1am ? 2am ? 3am ? 4am ? So yesterday, i woke up at 4.21am looking at my watch while i was thinking. 'eh, why bf never call me eh ?' But suddenly, i remembered that, he's not in singapore. So i was like 'ehh, alahh. Stupid me' Den i went back to sleep laughing ? haha. That's show how much i really miss him. For only just 1day ? Kay, not even 1day i started missing him. *eyebrows up&down* heh. Now, i dont know whether he go back singapore 2days or 1weeks. Cause yesterday, he met me and told me that, he went there for 1week but in the telephone, he told me that he went there for just 2days ? IDK which one is correct. ishh, tu anakk ! But hopefully, 2days. Cause i'll missing him like hell. DUH ? So yupps, yesterday he kept saying this to me 'you never miss me izzit?' hahaha. Of cause i miss you lahhh. Haiyoo. & before he go, he saw a moon. Okay, BEAUTIFUL MOON. He told me to look up. & yes, its sooooooooo BEAUTIFUL !! I've got the pic but just lazy to upload it. haha. But really. Its soooo sooo beautiful. Bf jakun. ehh, aku pun ;DD

Anws, as you can see. Favourite Song for today & yesterday is the same. I JUST LOVE TO HEAR THAT SONG CAUSE ITS SO FCUKING NICE ! heh. Oh yeah, lil bro will be coming home today. He went for a holiday like 2weeks already ? I should be following but nahhh, tak jadi *insertsadsmile* but nvm.

Will be going hospital today. I'm not sure if i'm going. Will see. Ughh, I try to upload my pic at friendster but cant. suckerr. eh, okay. i've got something to do. take care readers. Adious !