Monday, December 01, 2008

CAUTION, LONG POST ;DD

Heyos Readers. Let me update since i got the mood to update. hahh. Okay so lets begin the stories. Hehhh.

Thursday.
Suppose to have training but then last minutes cancel. I was fustrated because i need to inform the rest but at the same time happy ! Who sia wanna go training ? Training also no use. Just to cut fish ? eh adik aku pun boleh buat tau. haha (ckp besar seyy) anyways, i did went out with hid since she already prepare to go out. So meet her at cwp and just shop around cwp. I know staying at home is so boring. Bought PLAIN T-SHIRT again since that Rahim asked me & hid to change our clothes. haiyer ! We bought guys shirts since we have no choice. i swear it look so ugly on us. But its okay. Lepak for awhile. Then saw yus. & chit-chat. Pity him for some reason. Just take care of yourself lah okay yus ? ;DD

Friday.
Went cwp with family & cousin. Since mum wanted to treat us. Ate at Siam Kitchen. Not so delicious lah the food. But okayy. Went shopping for awhile & i bought some clothes. hehhhhhhs ;D

Saturday.
Went to work early with hid. Because Rahim told us to come early at 3pm. Instead we came at 4pm. Siaper mau layan seyy ! Only hid & me came early. what sia. But the guys came at 5pm. =.=' First thing when we came, get scolded by that TAN ! CB ahh. Seriously. After that Rahim. Like fuck kay ? Somemore i'm the leader and everything, Rahim would told me and scolded me. ARGHH. But hey, the event was fun. Funny. But the people are like fuck. Reach home around 12.50am and something scary happened. I came back home and saw my mum. She was sleeping but as soon as i opened the door, she woke up and this is our conversation.

W: Assalammualaikum.
M: Walaikumsalam. Eh kakak pun dah balik ?
W: ahh ? Kakak ? Biler mase kakak balik ?
M: Tadi yang jalan depan kau tu.
W: eh ? kakak dah balik ? ohhhh.
*go inside my room search for my sister*
W: maner ader sey. *mumbling*
*went inside the toilet*
W: Mama, kakak belum balik lah. Bilik tak ader. Toilet pun tak ader.
M: Abeh tadi yang jalan depan kau tu siaper ?
W: maner tau. warda balik sorang per.
M: Abeh yang tadi siaper sey ? Dier pki baju putih, rmbt panjang. Jalan cepat pulak tu.
W: ahhhhhhhhhhh. *shocked* dier masuk maner ?
M: Dier terus gi dapur. tapi dier jalan cepat.
*mum go inside the kitchen, pray & went to her room*

Translate;
W: Peace upon you.
M: Eh your sister also go back already ?
W: ahh ? sister ? When sister go back ?
M: Just now walk infront of you.
W: eh ? sister go back already ? ohhhh.
*go inside my room search for my sister*
W: where got sey. *mumbling*
*went inside the toilet*
W: Mum, sister havent go back yet lah. Inside the room dont have, toilet also.
M: Then just now walk infront of you is who ?
W: how i know. i go back alone.
M: But just now who ? She wear white clothes, her hair very long. Walking very fast.
W: ahhhhhhhhhhh. *shocked* when she go ?
M: She go towards the kitchen. But she walk vey fast.
*mum go inside the kitchen, pray & went to her room*

After that, i was alone at my room since my lil bro & sister was sleeping at my mum's room. I called my sister and asked her to come back home quickly. When she got back, i told her everything. & we got scared. haha. But seriously. I went inside the bathroom while she was eating at the kitchen. & i swear its a fast one. LOL. But yeah, after that, i went to sleeeep cause i'm dead TIRED. you know ? ;D

Sunday.
Went to work at 10am since that Rahim asked me & hid to come early AGAIN ! But we came at 10.30am cause we are having breakfast. Reach there, help abit then rest for awhile. The event started at 1pm but then the boys (saiful&dula) havent came yet. Called them, never picks up. Called again switch off the hp. See, hows fustrated. I wonder how to face Rahim this time. But nahh, i tried my best to talk to Rahim nicely. Luckly he understand. Hid, Andy & me ONLY who is working. Standing at there for 10hours ! Oh damn, sooo long. But hey, i suppose that Andy was a boring person but nope ! I'm wrong. Whole day, he make me & hid laugh. He's so kind. (now that i know) hahaha. We makes jokes. Laughing like hell. But yeah, its tiring standing there. Feel like fainting but then i must be strong (cey, strong kaper?) Suppose the evnt end at 6.00pm but they are so slow and the event ended at 6.30pm. again, =.=" after they went, ate for awhile. & we packed the things quickly. The boys are not there so me and hid MUST stack the chair. & i swear my hands hurts ALOTTTTTTTTTTTTTT ! How horrible. There's this part i laugh like hell again.

W: *Talking to hid while eating*
R: Wah WARDA ! Mkn sampai bersila siot. Lapar benar.
H: *laughing like hell*
R: Nie kenaper nie dari tadi asyik ketawe jer.
W: dier kan giler. *laughing*

Translate;
W: *Talking to hid while eating*
R: Wah WARDA ! Eating until sit with the legs crossed siol. Hungry ah ?
H: *laughing like hell*
R: Whats wrong with you ? Frm just now always laugh only.
W: hidayah crazy what. *laughing*

& also this part when we really really wanted to try one fruit. I guess its dragon fruits. I wanted to eat that fruits for so long. I came to andy and asked him to keep for me. Inside the kitchen, this is our conversation goes;

A: Nahhh, your food.
W: *take from him and start eating*
R: eh, korang nie kann, macam ular sawa lah. ular sawa pun tk mcm gitu. aper nie mcm laju2. Pelan2 lah mkn.
W: kiter nak cepat balik lah !
R: Korang jgn balik dulu ehh. Perut dah kenyang terus balik. Bedal baru tau. Buat keje dulu !
W & H: TAU LAHHHHH ! *laughing*

Translate;
A: Nahhh, your food.
W: *take from him and start eating*
R: eh, You two ah like snake you know. Snake also not like this. Eat slowly lah.
W: We want to go back lahh !
R: You two dont go back first ah. Stomach full already then go back. Smack then you know. Do your work first !
W & H: WE KNOW LAHHHH ! *laughing*

hahahhaa, i swear yesterday was fun even tho it was tiring. After work, meet Saiful. Sorry for making you suffer. hahaha. ;D but thanks for sending me home. (i dont know how many times i should thank him. ahhaa ! ) SYG KAU BYK2 sekali kayy. ;D & so, came back home at 9.00pm and sleep like a pigggg. ;D

Went Orchard today. Thought of not following mum to go Orchard but then i follow. hahh. Went to make POSB Card over there. (peh jauh?) And yesssssssss ! I got a POSB Carddddd. Woohoo. (beh suker?) heh. Anyways, idk why after working, i will get a fever, sorethroat and flu. Haiyer. Luckly i did ate my med today. & tomorrow will be working. 5pm to 11pm. Pray that nobodys follow me back home. You know what i mean. ;D But nahh, my Uncle gave me "something" to protect me. Some kinds of ayatayat kursi. Thanks Uncle ;D So yeahh. I gotta called my mates for tomorrow. Geeeeezz, so troublesome ! Nvm. Anyways, i gtg. My fingers are aching already. haha. Till here readers.

Pejamkan matamu jika kau merindui wajahku ;DDDDDDDD

Ps: SAIFUL, dont laugh looking at my old pictures. HAHAHA. ILYMANYMANY ! ;D