Sunday, November 30, 2008

Hello ;D Okay, my blog is not dead. Just that, i'm buzy. As usual. Like i say in the previous post, i'm MIA. Wont be updating that much today. Just random one. Maybe when i'm in the mood. I'm just so tireddddddddd now. REAL TIRED. Due to work. Oh well, just came back from work. & i swear only hid, me & andy (china guy) is working today. So yeah. Will be telling you guys in the next post. HEHHH. Eventually, thanks you Saiful Azwan for making my mood swing in the afternoon but then just for awhile. & Well, thanks you also for the kiss cause you make me feel happy after working like HELL today. You know what i mean kan sygg ? ;D Ohh, HAPPY ? HAHAH. err, okay. I'm happy lah actually. Miss him also. I've not seeing him for so long also. So yeahh. I'm gonna have a good rest today & tomorrow. Tue will be working again =.=' BYE READERS ;D GDnites. Sleepwell. LOL. ;DDDD !