Monday, November 24, 2008

Hey there. Well, yesterday was such a 'fcuk up' day for me. Like seriously. Not in the mood to work. I woke up at 12 noon. & then prepare. Suppose to reach work at 2pm but instead at 3.30pm :/ I swear i was tired that time and SLEEPYYYYY ! Same goes to hid. Reach hotel, set up setting for the Chinese Wedding. I swear i HATE chinese wedding cause its sucks. Opps. Sorry to say this but i swear its really diff to handle. We need to served for them, cut for them and blahh blahh blahh. & Yesterday was worst. 42tables altogether. Fcuk. We have our break time and this is when i get real mad. Went to Mac but in the end we went to other place cause mac was to expensive for us (on that day only). & search for farhan & daniel since they went eating at Mamak's place. I was super hungry that time. When searching for them like 20mins ? We never found them. Irritating right ? "___" At last, hid just bought some puffs cause not enough time to eat. Went to the hotel, and we sat down and eat. I'm not sure what time they arrived at the hotel (the boys i mean) after finish eating, hid when to the toilet, while i was waiting for hid, daniel came to me & told me that he had being scolded by rahim because he was late. I went to hid and told hid about this thing. We are very kancong that time. & as soon after that, rahim called me but yeah, i never picked up. We came in and yeah, BLAHH BLAHH BLAHH BLAHH. *scolding* I was fustrated. Well, we are eating for goodness sake ! We never went for briefing. WHATEVER AHH. But luckly i'm not near to the kitchen. Becauseeee, all the manager is near to the kitchen. & unfortunately, hid was near to the kitchen. & everytime, she get scolding from all the manager. I was lucky. But then, i still hate chinese wedding. :/

Went of around 11.30pm, and guess what ? Daniel got drunk. I was scared actually. Well who dont ? Hakim cant protect me. Farhan cant also. Because, they drink. Hid is scared. So yeah ? Nobody protect me. There's this part where he touched my shoulder and i straight away pushed him backwards. & yeah, hakim n farhan was like laughing ? What's so fuuny siaa ? Seriouly lahh. and eventually, he came running towards me. Well, i did ran away from him. Fuhhhhh ! Inside the train, i sat beside farhan n i swear his mouth stink because of drinking. Mix with his armpit smell. Gosh, i feel like fainting. SERIOUSLY ! Perfume does not work ! I talked with maz on the phone cause i cant stand the smell. Daniel was about to vomit inside the train. Geeezz, stupid. Went back home. & bf scold me. haiyer ! Sorry ehhh. I was scared that time. & also dizzy. So yeah, i cant think properly. i promised i wont do it again okayyy ? ;D & thanks for the care. Sayang dier !

I woke up at 10am today, found out i got a fever. Took panadol and when back to sleep. Woke up at 4.30pm. Baik per ? Sorry bf i never wake you up at 12.30pm. ;D Now, i'm still feeling tired. IDK whyy. & yeah, PERIOD. Uhhhs ! That's the reason why i get angry easily these days. Geez, anyway. i think thts thts. Gonna have a rest AGAIN. Bye guys.