Sunday, November 16, 2008

First thing first, FRIENDSTER SUCKS ! I was damn irritating when i got to know that i left with ONLY 20 friends ???!! WTF is that siaa ? Fyi, i have around 1579 friends but ended up with 20 friends. PATHETIC SIAAAAA ! Ohh myyy. Irritating bastard siaa. But whatever it is, i wont bother lah. Its been long time since i update that blo0dy friendster. Kayy whatever ;D

Working is great but tiring. Last Friday (14/11/08) Its a event of a prom night. Tanjong Katong Girls School prom night. I swear they dont looked like a 16years old people. Instead 21years old people. SERIOUSLY. & i can see that it is so hilarious. Seeing them dance and blahh blahh blahh. Well, eventually, i cant wait to prom night after seeing them dance and so on ! The dancefloor was super. I did dance with hid. hahaha. Anyways, show you the video later. I took it secretly. Well, they all are buzy dancing. All my manager are buzy looking at them dancing. & so, i snapped pictures & took video. hahahhaha ! Cool per ? hehh.

Yesterday wass super kecoh. Chinese wedding is sooo whatever. We are suppose to served and cut the fish infront of them. Like wth ? I dont know how to cut. Luckly Mr tana help me. FUHHHHHHHHHHHHH ! & btw, there is this chinese guy. He makes me pissed of like fuck. Even hidayah was fustrated. All the waiter there is nice but this guy is not. I'm so happy that he get scolded with one of the customer + manager. SO HAPPY ! Like duhh. Supposely Uncle Rahim told me to take the spoon from the table. & so i took lah. But then, this fucking guy give me that 'ohhhwhyyougotakethespoonfromthetable' & i was like 'rahim told me to take ah sia !' Another thing is that, i wanted to clean the empty plates from the table. I was about to take but then he asked me to put down. CB bodoh that guy. & one of the uncle just shake his head looking at him. SERIOULY siaaa. & hidayah was so fustrated because he always drank water and hidayah need to clean the glass. (hidayah was incharge in the kitchen) see see see, how irritating. There's still more actually. & if your in my position, you feel like slapping that guy ! But nvm ahh. I reach home around 1+am yesterday. Super tired. My body is aching. & worst i got a blister on my legs. & i swear its hurt alotttttttttt ! I cant even walked. Ishh ishh. (npk sah bedek) I cant walk but its difficult ? Ohh nvm. That's shows i'm working hard. HAHAHA ;D

Anyways, sentosa outing with mates on Tuesday. I've got no idea if i'm going. Well, i see first ;D & Currently, waiting for someones treat a Seoul Garden. Yeahhh beybehhh ! Looking forward to alots of event. *kening up&down* So yeahh, i guess till here. Enjoy the video ?? ;D



Pause the song on the right.