Monday, November 17, 2008

Heyyoss ;D Monday afternoon is such a bore. Ohhh, i'm bored now. So i decided to update this blog. heh. I'm not sure if i'm going sentosa tomorrow. But i guess, i'm not going. Since Gfs not going. But Bf asked me to go. ahhhh, i dont knowwww. Nvm, i'm not going. Yupps ;D Sorry Bf. But if you wanna go, just go okayyy ? Maybe I'll be going to Bugis with Mazlina & Mum tomorrow if possible. Ohh, i miss shopping with Maz. Its been long time since i went shopping with her ! Oh well, i've been buzy with my work unfortunately. ;DD Had a great talk with her on the phone yesterday and today. Manyyyy stories to tell youuu knoww. haha.

Currently, i've no idea what to do next ? Mannnzxzxs, this is so boring. I prefer working. If i know, i'll go to work today ! Waste sia. But uncle rahim never msg me instead of he msg hakim. & hakim pass me the msg. He told hakim this; 'Kalu u nak keja OT ari ini, keja senang tak teruk dtg kul 12pm bwk kwn satu orang, warda kah atau pun siapa2, pls reply' LOL. I woke up at 11pm today. Soo to bad i cant go. But i'm shock when he say my name. haha. Funny. Nvm. err, okay. i guess till here cause seriously idk what to type. haha. So yeahh. Byebye ppl ;D