Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Hello ! Went bugis with Maz todayyy and bought things for my prom. Gahhh. $100 is gone. Yeahh.But its okayyy. I cant wait for my gaji. Hehhh. Anyways, after bugis went to cwp. Since hakim wanna treat us Seoul Garden. I waited for them lah 45mins ? While waiting, i've got a headache. So yeahh, that's makes me not in the good mood. & because of someone also. (obviously not BF, you dont worry lahh okay syg?) ;D idk why lahh kann ? Haiyer. But its okay. hmm.

Btw(!) Prom Night is Thursdayyy. Yeahh babby. Should be going to Linsih house for some make-up ? I swear i'm sucks in make-up. Expecially eyes shadow. HAHA ! Well, that's me ? hehh. So yeahhh. Let linsih do it for me. aku nk cantik2 ehh ! haha. & camwhore is a MUST on Prom ! Pictures with all of them is a must ;D Expecially BF. Yipeeeee ! But i'm not sure if our clothes matches. Nvmmm. Anyways, lets the pic do the talking ;DD


Girls.


Mazlina !


HALF.


;D


POH SENGGGGGG ! ;DDDD


Fat Cheeks.


ily.


lol.