Friday, November 21, 2008

Heyyoss(: errr, so yeahh. Prom Night was kinda boring. No Dj, No lucky draw, No nothing. Seriously. Sad to say that. Its different from other sch Prom Night. Idk what they do to our money. $40 ? Not worth it. :/ To me Seriously not worth it. Its WAYYY to diff from tkgs prom nigh. Their prom night was sooo funnn ! No like us. Hmmmm, nvm. Its over thought. At least i enjoy with my dearmates. Anyways, pic here. More pics in friendster kayy. But some pics i never put in friendster cause of some reason. hehhh. Before that, let me show you something. I think its kinda funny.



HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA ! Okay enough. Picturessss.


BF.


;D


He's HOT right?


I just notice we wore the same colour. hehe !


Pretty kan ? heh.


again.


US.


Solving jigsaw puzzle.


ahh dance ahh.


Cheers?


Abdullah step CUTE ! haha.


*melts*


i think BF looks cool and hansome here. idk why. SERIOUSLY ! ;D *meltsmelts* (only this pic btw) haha (!) no lah. just joking. One of my fav pic i tell you ! Kayyy, dont steal ehh. ;P


HAHAHAHHAHAHA ! Farhan, bibir maintain ehhh ;D