Saturday, December 06, 2008

Yawdyyy(: Ohhh i love the whether. So greeaaaaat. Heh. Anw, just came back from cwp with family. Sister treat us Pizza since she gotten her pay. Thanks you sister. After which, we went shopping. Yeah ! I bought T-Shirt and Skirt for Esprit. Pretttyyy. But i need to pay my mum $70. Cehh ! Nvm. Bought a new camera since my old camera is already DEAD. Green in colour. Pretttyyy. & also bought a printing pic ? pic printing ? idk what exactly the thing is called. Nvm. hehh(: Sister & i planning to buy the so called BOX bag tomorrow. hahaha. But not sure whether we are going or not. But hey, i really really want that bag kayy ? Geeeeeeez. & i need my pay badly ! Oh yah, saying abt pay, he called me just now. Soon he said. I wonder when. Kau nyer soon next week punyer next week agaknyer ! But dont worry, i'll keep asking him. Mum is already angry abt the pay. Well, who doesnt ? Sheesh.

Currently bored. Change URL. I think its much better & easier to remember. hahaha. & i wanted to avoid ppl who is reading my blog. Not saying that you cannot read my blog because i know its a public blog but just that, ahh nvm. Just to keep it low profile maybe ? So they wont know what's happening to my life maybe ? Yups. Or maybe i should delete this blog and just update my private blog ? Hmmmm, idk. Will see how its goes. hehe. Starting to get hungry AGAIN. This is i do when i'm at home. Eat then Sleep, Eat then Sleep. Boring kann ? TAUUU.

I'm so angry at my lil sister ! Urhhh, ive lost my half heart shape necklace which bf gave me (rantai kesayangan aku) CBBB betul. I remember i put inside my drawer before going to bath. & when i came back, LOST ? idk WHO THE BLOODY HELL took it. I told my lil sister & she just kept quite. fucker. I think she hide it. Cause we got a fight someday. & i think she's angry at me. NVM. i try finding it or i try persuade her. Yeahhhhhhhhhhhh. But i'm sure i'll get back that necklace. ;D

Btw, that so sweet of you giving those message to me. & yups, i really hope that our friendship will turn to a super sweet relationship ever. (like you said on the msg) & pls dont thank me for all this. I do all those thing to you its because i love you. So dont need to say thank you okay ? But anw, your always welcome. haha. iloveyouverymuch. [:

Okayyyyyyyy, like i say just now, i'm hungry. Going to eat some rice. heh. Take Care guys. Will update soon. ADIOUS !