Friday, December 05, 2008

Hello Homies(: Oh Well, i'm soo soo boring right now. & i guess i wont be going to work on Sunday because there's alot of funny show on sunday. That's why i dont wanna go work. hahaha. Kay, whatever. I'm so bored today, yesterday, the day before yesterday. Seriously. I've no idea what i'm going to do next. No idea what i'm going to do tonight. I seriously want my PAY right now ! I'm wanna buy lots of things. I cant wait mann ! But idk when i get my PAY. That RAHIM. I'm gonna killed you sia. hahaha. Wait till on next Friday i asked him for our pay. But next Friday is like forever man ! Msg-ed him also no use. He told me that he's going jb for relaxing. You pay our money first then can relax what ! Damn lah you. Grr, =.='

Anw, yesterday night i find this convesation with bf is really funny.

Me: Eh BF, who is singing ?
BF: I'm the one who is singing what.
Me: Nono, its a girl.
*i started laughing actually but softly*
Me: Oi, who lah ?
*silence*
Me: Bf ?
*silence again*
Me: ehhhhhhhh Bf ?
BF: What ?(with a very soft voice)
Me: *laughing*
BF: Sial lah you.
BF: I was thinking sia who's the one singing. & then i was like searching everywhere.
Me: *laughing like hell*

hahahahahhaha ! My plans goes well. haha. See, that's show how boring i'am. Anyways, sorry eh Bf. hahaha. I will do that again someday when i'm bored. & i hope its works again. hahahaha ;DDD ! & BF, STOP with the PWB kayy ? alahh, you know i know lah. hahaha. Now, i'm calling him. Because he told me to wake him up today. But when I called and he put down. Wahlau wei. Nvm. heh. Sayang kau lah. *smile widely*

My lil sister is such an ass. My mum bought some meat for Hari Raya AidilAdha and i swear it was super heavy. I tried to carry but cant. So i told my mum this,

Me: Cannot carry ah.
Lil Sis: So skinny how to carry ? (she talked in malay) Kurus keping gini mcm maner nk angkat ?
Me: EH SHUT UP SIA YOU. You try to carry ahh.
Lil Sis: *make her whatever stupid face*
*catch her & beat her*

Seee, how irritating kan ? Like what sia. But eh, i beat her for reason you know ! heh. Okay i guess, i need to bath since i havent. LOL. & then i wanna eat. After that, i dont know what the hell i'm going to do. THIS WEEK IS SO BORING MANNNNNNNNN ! REAL BORING. ahhhhh nvm. Adious ;D