Thursday, January 01, 2009




Favourite Song Today: Lady Gaga Ft Akon & Colby O'Donis- Just Dance Remix

Hello ;D Morning 2009 ! heh. So yesterday went to Lavender with Hid, Fad, Andy & Shi Wei. Before that, Hid & me headed down to Bugis because the boys was lateeeeee. & we went to eat & bought electro T-Shirt ! Yesyes. We are so excited but its expensiveee siaaa. Burh. Nvm. Have a good laugh & walk from Bugis to Lavender. This is how people who wanna save money. hahahaha ! Fetch the guys at Lavender MRT. & i bought converse sneakers for $49. Burn my $50. But nvm. Teman the guys eat. Talk abt ITE. & more. Thought of going down to esplanade with Hid but i've got no mood. (because of some reason:D)

School starts on Mon. I'm so nervous. hahaha. idk why. Mazlina is not with me. Sad right ? But its okayy. heh. Going to ITE Clementi tmrw with Andy. Going to buy some sch stuff. Wish me luck eh in my new sch. LoL. Okayy, i've received a called from BF. Haish. Bye !