Sunday, January 11, 2009



Favourite Song Today: David Archuleta- A Little Too Not Over You

Eh Hello ! *waves* heh ;D Good Morning Readers. Okayyy, i'm so bored right now and decided to update. But actually, i've got nothing to update ? Nvm. Oh yups, to dearest Mazlina, Gdluck in ur new sch tomorrow ! Hope you have fun tomorrow. Go make new friends & more friends. Gogogo ! hahaha. ;DBold
Will be heading down to City Hall on Wed to take Hidayah pay. So basically, that's my last time going there. & NO MORE. Thanks eh thanks. You guys are just sucks to the max. SERIOUSLY. *insert whatever face* & i'll be going with my HONEY ! haha. I miss my honey siaa. That hot friend of mine. Dont jealous[; hehe. He is going to take his pay too. Cant wait to meet you ah honey ;D Saying abt this, i remember the incident which took place at CWP. Damn, he's brother look EXACTLY like him. I nearly wanted to say 'HELLO' but luckly, NOT. Because maz & i just noticed that his reaction was abit weird. hahahhaa ! That was so CLOSE. I know, veryyyy stupid of us. haha. Now, that's because of Maz ! hahahahhaa. Kidding ;D Funny incident ;D

Oh currently, my throat are just not feeling well. Yups, i've got a rock voice & i love it so much. hahaha. I know, very weird. Its okay. O Level result is tmrw. GOODLUCK ah you guys.(sarcastic sia, but nonono. NOT sarcastic[;) Seriously, goodluck guys. hehhh.

Monday blues tmrw. ahhhh, i dont feel like going to sch. hahha. idk why. So tired. Sch ends at 4.30pm. Wahhhh lau weiii. Hopefully, no PE tmrw. Yups ;D Oh, i need to buy new clothes. Cause my clothes now are so boring. I wanna go bugis. Come maz, lets go shopping ! haha. But i wonder when. Ppl are just too buzy with sch stuffs. Even me. I'm sorry if i neglect you guys especially maz. Seriously. Sch is so tiring and busy. You will understand when you step in. ;D

Okay, i guess that's enough ? No idea what else i'm going to type here. haha. So random actually. nvm ;D okay lah. BYEEE ;DDDDDDDD