Wednesday, January 28, 2009



Favourite Song Today:Ina- Fall

Heyyyyyy ! So let me tell you abit abt sch :D As usual i was late but then we reached sch early because there's no traffic jam. So yeahh. Skip skip skip. & there's this part where i actually cried because of Firizqqi ! See lah, you make me cried. Haiyer. Well actually, i'm sad to hear the news abt Firizqqi. Eh no, WE are sad. Seriously. There's only a SLIM chance for him to continue studying. So sad then he is suppose to leave us THAT soon. But we just pray for him :D Looking at him crying, make me feel like crying. (Well, i actually did !) LOL. i cannot see ppl cry so yeah. I hope this is not the time for him to leave. If not, i've no one to disturb. hehe. & Of coz, we cannot share the laughter, jokes, fighting with you anymore. But dont worry, we still remember you.(for sure) :DD Although we just known for 4weeks ? Its seem that we have know each other for like 1year. Serious. See, how sad ? :] & yups, i'm sure gonna miss your jokes :D (dont cry okay? heh)

Finish sch at 2pm. Suppose to wait for Andy but they asked me to follow them eat at IMM. So i actually did because i've no one to keep me accompany. So yeah, eat at *BAAAAAGUSSS* LOL. With Ain, Jannah, Lyn, Sarah, Ayani, Firizqqi, Hafiz & Sasha. & Yeah, we actually laugh alot ! Super lot of times. My stomach nearly cant take it anymore. Serious shit. haha. So while waiting for Jannah & Ain, (they went to the toilet) we actually made some super funny lame jokes. So called, 'teka-teki' & its was super funny. Expecially Sarahh & Lyn who is super blurr. LOL. We were laughing like mad ppl. Gosh, you guys should be there. hehh. & there's this part where i actually cry while laughing. (how bad?) LOL. Sarah & me was like crossing the road. We are laughing actually & yups Hafiz shouted 'eh, CAR !' So you imagine ? I was shock. Well, we are not looking left & right while crossing. SO yeahh, get to know that actually, he was bluffing. WTH ? Jantung boleh putus siaaa. hahaha. So you see, today is a sad day but a fun day ? Weird. Well, if i can join the fun yesterday, it should be awesome. (they when to esp for cycling) Too bad i got something else which is important. But nvm. At least i enjoy it with them today :D

& to Andy, im sorry if i've made you angry or what. But you should call me if your waiting for me. Seriously not my intention to do that. Now i feel so bad. Sorry hor. Go to sch with you tmrw okay ! :DD SORRY ! heh.

Bf fetch me today ! So happy get to see him. Hohohoho :D Its been 4days since i met him. & you know i miss him so much :D Yesyes, thanks for sending me home. (ur usual routine) I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH (frm my bottom of my heart, ceycey) :DD Your the only one in my heart. Sweet per ? hahaha. I know i'm sweet. *insert whatever face* hehe. Okayy guys, i better get going. I wanna bath. Hahh, see yah ! ADIOUS ! ;P


I'll be your dream,
I'll be your wish,
I'll be your fantasy.
I'll be your hope,
I'll be your love,
Be everything that you need.
I love you more with every breath
Truly madly deeply do....(to BF!)