Saturday, January 31, 2009



Favourite Song Today: Repvblik- Hanya Ingin Kau Tahu

I'm enjoying Caramel Chocolate now. Mum made it for me. hohoho :D So delicious. Dont jealous. xD haha. Finally, January is gone. Its like so fast ? Yeahh.

Yesterday we went for our lunch at IMM again. Canteen food is so boring. Yes :D So yups, after eating went to sabo-ing Azlin. haha, i hope you have fun. & yups, i'm happy that your wet. hahaha. *evil smile* I'm bad you knowww. *winks* Sheeshh.

Yesterday CTR Test was okay EXCEPT for the last page which i totally gone BLANK. i cant understand what's the question is asking me. & yeahh, its a 20marks question. Urgh. Its okay. This is the reason if you study last min. hahaha. You know, i did study but the words just cant get into my brains. So yahhhh. Just wait for the result then.

Ended my call with Bf at 2.30am last night. LOL. You know, i thought he wouldn't call me so i felt asleep ard 10.30pm ? Yeahhh. & he wake me up at 11.30pm. Thank youu ehh :DD haha. But nah, i was waiting for him to call me actually. So yeahhh. Dont worry dear i'll pray for you okay ? *smile*

Happy Belated Birthday to Poh Seng(Honey) & Linish. Sorry Honey for not remember-ing your birthday. Well i actually thought your b'day falls on the 29Jan. Hahaha. Sorry ahh. Meeting you soon & your birthday present is coming. I've no idea what to give you. Sorry if its too late. :D But for sure you'll be receiving ur present from me. :D Sorry ahh honey ! ;D & my honey is getting hotter and hotter each day. hehh. Go find a gf kay ? LOLLLL ! & yups, sorry linsih for the LATE wish ! Just that i've been buzy with sch stuffs and so on. No, i never forget your birthday just that, i've got no time. Heh. Stay gorgeous ! :D

I'm not sure if i'm going to Brandon Teo birthday bqq tmrw. I might be going or might not be going. Let see how its goes. But i wont be paying cause too expensive. haha. If i'm going, i'll be there for 30mins only i guess ? I just wanna see my classmates. hahh. So well, i see how. Anything text me guys. :DD OKay, story ended. heh :DD!


HAPPY 17th BIRTHDAY LINSIH ! (27Jan)


HAPPY 17th BIRTHDAY POH SENG ! (28Jan)



HAPPY 17th BIRTHDAY AZLIN ! (Today, 31Jan)