Saturday, January 10, 2009



Favourite Song Today: Deepside- Let makes love

First thing, i woke up late today. 10.30am and i get scolded for mum. (She dont like me to wake up late because she wont say that, girls who wake up late is not good. No respect or whatever lah) Nagging as usual. You know, i soo fucking tired this few days. No, i mean this one whole week. Seriously. Pls give me sometime to wake up in the morning at 9am(i woke up usual at 9am) Yesterday in class i was super sleepy. I'm not listening to what she is talking. I know, few days for sch might be tiring. haha. So nvm. I hope next week is much better then this week. Hopefully ;D

Yesterday went out with FIK. Thanks for the treat ;D Treat me more okay ? HAHAHA (nope, i'm just joking ;D) I kinda miss my old friend. hahaha. BUT i miss my secondary friends MORE ! YES ! Really. I miss them all so much. I wish i can see there faces right now. haha. & hopefully, they are doing fine in there ITE Life ;D Dearest Character, i miss you guysss :(

Staying at home this weekends. I wanna rest. hahahahhaa ! More sleep i mean ;D & yups, abt the two guys who like me or whatsoever. I just treat you guys as my classmates. i mean friends ONLY. Not more then that. But thanks for letting me know. At least i know who you are. Dont worry, i wont treat you differently. I will treat you the same as i treat other guys. ;D Tried to win my heart if you want me to treat you differently. But let me tell you first, it wont works because i have someone else to love. I've only one heart. Not two not three not five. & proud to say that, he OWN it ALONE. Not you, not them. & i only love him. so yeahh. Thanks youuu ;DD PS: Dont bother to win my heart okay ? hahaha. SERIOUS[; (refering to them ONLY)

Okay, i better get going. Mum asked me to dry my laundry. Before she nags at me AGAIN. I better dry my laundry. ADIOUS ;D