Thursday, January 22, 2009



Favourite Song Today:Savage Garden- Truly, Madly, Deeply

Hello guys ;D Sorry for not updating. I've been busy doing my projects & studying. & Saying abt projects, a job well done to us. Our presentation is the BEST ;D yayy ! *clap hands* Thanks to Jannah, Firizqqi, Azlin and Hafiz for the HARD WORK. haha. The presentation wouldn't be the best without you all. Love you guys. Thanks you very much. Expecially Firizqqi, POWER siaaa kau present ! hahahhaa ;D & more projects coming ! I need to endure it. Urghhh. WTH =.='

I just reach home actually. LOL. Watch movie with BF. *winks* We watch Ong Bak 2. The Show is not that great. Yups.. But nvm. Ahhhh, lesson for tmrw is so boringggg. Can i not going ? hahaha. Seriously. Not so looking forward for tmrw. haiyerr. Anyways, I know my blog is boring. Nothing interesting actually. No interesting stories to share with. Just abt sch work only. I hope this 4days(saturday-tuesday) might be fun. Because my life have been extremely boring nowadays. Agree ? ;D & i think, my classmate are going cycling this tuesday. Maybe ? LOL.

Btw, i miss talking with my bestfriend ! She's buzy & i'm buzy too. So too bad. But i miss her you know. I wanna meet you ahhh ! hahhaa. Eh, i still love you okay ;D & i miss 4chr. (i know this is random) haha. Okay, nothing much to say. that's all. Bye !