Friday, January 16, 2009



Favourite Song Today:Dealova- Once Dewa

Hello ;D Okay, now i'm updating. haha. I miss updating my blog ;D So anyways, just now after sch went Chinese Garden for our projects. Before that, went to qiqi house to change our clothes. I swear i was super shy. Seriously. hah. Then, meet Hafiz at lakeside. We are suppose to drop down at Chinese Garden but instead we drop down at lakeside. Pandai ;D hahaha. So yeahh, have a long walk. But fun ! Pics every here & there. hahahah ! Fun you know taking pics. Dont you think so ? ;DD Went to turtle museum. So hilarious. FUN. & yups, find a COOL place, & then we have our picnic. I cant stop laughing for goodness sake ! hahaha. But anyways, my group are fun to hang ard with. COOL guys ;D

Went back ard 6.30pm because of some reason. Thanks god, it settle now. *fuh* & after updating this, i need to do some research for pics & info. Saying abt this, my project is lining up. Seriously shit. This is the reason why you guys NEED to choose tourism eh. hahaha. Project belambak. Only 2weeks and project is here & there. Baiikkk uhs. haiyer. but nvm.

Oh yups, i'm waiting for the Chinese Garden pics. I swear the pic was so fcuking nice ! i loveee it alot. Thanks to Jannah camera. Camera baiikkk dokk. Jealous aku. haha. okayy lah. i think till here. Project beybeh ! ADIOUS ;D


(some pic which qiqi took frm his HP)

;D


Feeding the turtle.


...


No idea what me & jannah is doing. haha.


qiqi oi ! haha.


Jannah oii !


=.=


We use this camera for our pics. ;D