Tuesday, January 06, 2009




Favourite Song Today: T.I.- Whatever You Like

*yawnnnn* Yo peeps. Sorry for not updating yesterday. I was super duper tired this few days. I slept at 9plus yesterday & the day before. WOW ? hahahhaa. Okay let me tell you abit abt my first day in ITE. First day reach sch exactly at 8am, check my class list and i frm TB =.=' Andy frm TC. soooo saddd. But nvm. At least we can go & come back together. HEH ;D So basically, T stand for Toursim. & there's 4 class altogether. My friends was okayy. FUNNY. I made many friends alreadyyyyy ! hahaha. ;DD But i hate the teacher. Seriously. hahaha. I wonder why i get 'her' as my form teacher. haiyer. kay skip.

Second day was basically practicing our cheer & design T-Shirt whatsoever. Today activity was okay. Did our cheer. Too bad to say, we lose but we win 2nd for our t-shirt design. Yeahhh ;DD So basically, tmrw lesson start. Boring. =.=' nvmnvm.

Anyways, Happy 17th Birthday Xuan Wei. haha. & yups, how abt the sabo-ing ? LOL ;DD Not to forget, Dont worry my dear. Just continue the courses which is offer to you. I will always support you no matter what happen. I started missing you already. Happy Schooling bf. ;D & Mazlina, dont give up okayy ? Just continue appealing. I'll support you too. Love you both but of coz, bf more. hahahaha ;DD

Saying abt this, just now i board the MRT with Andy, Syafikah all. & there's this fcuking guy looking at both of us. (me & fikah) He sat infront of us. Fikah started to feel uneasy already because i swear he was like looking at us WITHOUT fail. Idk what's wrong with that guy. But he's frm ITE. Not sure which ITE he's in. Hopefully not Clementi. I feel like laughing looking at fikah reaction. I swear she was scared. & she asking me to help her. I cant because that GUY is also looking at me. My mum called me & he is looking at me without BLINKING ! haiyer, itu org eh. We feel uneasy and made our way to the place where Ain & Syarifah is sitting. STILL, looking at us. From Jurong East to Marsiling. Can imagine that ? Thanks god he drop at Marsiling. *fuhhh* Hopefully, i wont see that guy tomorrow ! ;D Okay i think that's all. Bye !