Friday, January 02, 2009


Favourite Song Today: Git Fresh- Blow Me a Kiss

Just reach home frm ITE Clementi. Reach there, fill in some forms, photo-taking & buy clothes. There's this sister which is very cool. She help me alot. ;D Try the clothes whatsoever, & seriously, there's no more stock for size M (you know i choose M because S was too small for me, can see my tummy. i swear) But luckly there's M size in maroon colour. So i grab it. hahaha. Saw Sarah ! So excited ;D

I tried my ITE uniform & is sooooo cool ;D hahahaha ! mcm jakun gitu. But really. i cant wait on Mon already ! hehh. Must reach sch at 8am. So, must go out ard 6.45am Early sia ! Nvm. I'm still gonna buy some stationery & socks. So maybe headed down to cwp tmrw. Anyways, happy schooling dear ppl. hahaha. Okay, you know i havent eaten my breakfast until now ! I'm sooo hungry. I better eat now before i faint. heh ;D okay, update with you guys soooooonnn !

Saiful, i love you very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very MUCH liaooooo ! *kisskisskiss* Bye.