Saturday, January 24, 2009


Favourite Song Today:Ella Ft Shah- Ku Merindui

Well. its finally the weekend. Changed skin. Because i'm so bored and i've got nothing to do. Will be studying my CTR later. I've got a test this wed. So not looking forward. Anyways, i received a msg from Hafiz saying abt Firizqqi. I feel sad reading the msg. Seriously. Hope you can stay with us longer. Go difer ur NS ehhh ;D Peace ! xD

Last night was the hypnotist. haha. Talk with Hid on the phone. She called me. Oh i miss you babe ;D Talk about of life in sch. & there's this part I was crying so hard from laughing. That was a great time. Call me often. hahaha. & she miss my voice ! LOL. i know, i've got a sweet voice. wthwth. ;DD Anyways, my mum bought me a novel. I'm lazy to read it but mum force me too. Caue the book is expensive. Who asked you to buy sia ! But it is a pretty good story. It is about a girl who was raped at a high school party and she called the cops and the next school year, everybody hates her since there was underage drinking, then she finally confronts the rapist, the popular jock in the school. i rather not go into detail because i'm too lazy. So you should go read it. haha.

Oh, i hate fights. They sucks and make me angry. I dont care anymore. I dont care what people think of me. It is completely waste of time and effort to worry what people think of me. and if you dont agree, go suck a monkey. Seriously. & you, pls dont be a busy body to know abt my life. Frm the first place i met you, i hate you already. I dont care if your a NCDCC or whatsoever. I dont want you to appear in my life anymore. SERIOUSLY. Till here. Adious ;D