Wednesday, February 04, 2009


Favourite Song Today: Joe Jonas- I Gotta Find You

Like finally, i'm updating. yey ! hahaha :D Okay, well sch is like usual. Nothing interesting happen. But dont mention abt my friends. Always make me laugh. LOL. I'm just pissed off with my EFC Teacher. I did attend her lesson yesterday but she mark my attend absent ? WTH. I went to the toilet for goodness sake ! I told her the truth but she never believe me. Whatever lah. Haiyer. & fyi, her lesson is so boring ! =.=

I need some oil or maybe someone to message my leg ! Due to SW Period on Monday. We ran totally of 4 round ard the sch & climb the staircase 5 times. I swear my leg was shaking. This is what happen if you seldom exercise. Serves you right warda ! hahaha. But really, its still hurt. i mean cramp ? (whatever)

Currently boreddd ! Its raining. Yeahhhhhh, i can sleep well today. *eyebrown up & down* hohohoh :D Oh yah btw, i felt sorry abt Firizqqi. Stay strong dear friend ;D Alright, thats all. Bye ! ;D
_____________________________________________________________________________________

1.The person who tagged you:
Razmilsyahhhhh ! ;D

2. Your relationship with her/him:
Friends.

3.Your 5 impressions of her/him:
Crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy & CRAZZYY ! haha :D

4.The most memorable thing that he/she has done for you:
Nothing ?

5. The most memorable thing he/she has said to you:
Havent yet. hahaha !

6. If he/she becomes your lover, things he/she has to improve on:
........

7. If he/she becomes your enemy, you will:
Shoot him ! XD

8. What is the thing you want to tell him/her now:
I'm doing this survey !

9. Your overall impression of him/her:
COOOLLLLL.

10. How do you think the person around you will feel about you:
Ask them ;D

11. The character you love about yourself is:
Kind-Hearted. HAHAHAHAH ! (idk lahh)

12. The character you hate about yourself is:
I'm shyyyyyyy.

13. The most ideal person you want to be:
I just want to be ME ;D

14. For people who cares and likes you, say something to them:
I would like to say thank you for the person who cares for me. I appreciate it very much. Really a big thank you. & for the people who likes me, idk why you like me but also thank you for liking me. Even tho i may not like you ;D hohohoh :DD

15. Pass this quiz to 10 people to know how they feel about you:
1- Mazlinaa.
2- Helmi.
3- Shasha.
4- Firizqqi.
5- Annissah.
6- Fik.
7- Xuan Wei.
8- Andy.
9- Indra.
10- Anybody.

16. Who is No.6 with?
- Don't know uh. (Fik)

17. No.9 male or female?
- Male. (Indra)

18. If No.7 & 1 get together, will it be a good thing?
- No. hahaha ! (Maz & Xuan Wei)

19. What is No.2 studying about?
- LTO ? (Helmi)

20. When was the last time you chat with No.3?
- Just a few minutes ago ^^ (Shasha)

21. What kind of music does No.8 like?
- Not suree. (Andy)

22. Does No.3 have siblings?
- DUHH ? (Shasha)

23. Will you woo No.2?
- Got gf already siol ! (Helmi)

24. How about No.9 ?
- No thanks. ;D (Indra)

25. Is No.4 single?
- Yesss ! (Firizqqi)

26. What is the surname of No.5?
- No surname uhs. (Annissah)

27. What is the hobby of No.1?
- Play comp ? I guess (Mazlina)

28. Does No.5 & 9 get along well ?
- Not that well. haha. Mcm tau jer. (Annissah & Indra)

29. Where is No.2 studying at?
- ITE Clementi (Helmi)

30. Talk something about No.1.
- She's the best of all ! ily ;D (Mazlina)

31. Have you tried developing feelings for No.8?
- Yeaps. I love him before. (Andy)

32. Where does No.9 stay?
- Kembangan ? (asl boleh jer !) (Indra)

33. Are No.1 & 5 best friends?
- No of cause. haha. (Maz & Annissah)

34. Does No.6 have pets?
- Yess, a monkey ! HAHAHA (Fik)

35. Is No.7 the sexiest person on earth ?
- WTF ? NO ! (Xuan Wei)

36. What is No.4 doing now?
- Maybe resting. (Firizqqi)