Friday, February 27, 2009



Favourite Song Today: No mood to listen.

I received a msg from Firizqqi. Speechless. I dont know what to say. Really. I thought he could be with us a little longer but nahh. Why must you leave us ? I cant do anything. We cant do anything. He cant do anything. There's no longer for me to disturb him. Gossip together. Laugh together. Share our drinks together. Entertain our lame jokes. Just 2month and there's too many memories. Out of 10, one is down. & maybe Haiqal is leaving us also. Mannn, this is horrible.

To Firizqqi Bin Seman,
I just hope you wont forget us. Do your best in ur future endeavours. Dont give up in life alright ? Proof to the clever ppl that your clever. Unfortutely, your not with me to proof to that someone. But dont worry. I'll proof to that someone because of youu. Your absence is sch make be brighten up my day. I'm really gonna miss you ! Everything about you ! Your always in our heart. Well, i cant type any longer. I'm just too sad. Serious. i'm done. Bye.