Saturday, February 14, 2009


Favourite Song Today: Lady Gaga- Love Game

Helloo ! Gd Afternoon :D hehh. Well, yesterday met up with my Secondary Sch mates. Suppoe to meet Maz, but we saw Saedah & Miraa. Went to Evg to take our N Level cert. Saw Mr Ratish !! My favourite teacher. Damn ! I miss his teaching lesson and his jokes. Awwww, that's really saddd. So yups, lepak with my mates for awhile. Laugh here & there. Really miss that moment together. Will be meeting them again on Wed ! I cant waitttt :DD

Project was okayy except that sometimes i'm stress with it. haha. But i try to relax. My group is really processing really well, i hope it went smoothly. :DD Monday going to have a talk 9am-11pm, which i know is BORING. & After that, NAFA Test. 12pm-4pm & then 5pm-7pm, i've got a floorball training. Baik per ? Seriosuly, mon is going to be a super duper tired for me. Its okay :D Will be going out later. hehh. So yeahhh, i think i wanna prepare nowww ! BYE !

PS: Pictures of yesterday :D

Mazzie Darling !


Still Strong.


SAEDAHHH !


At Library.


Honeyyyyyyyy ! hehe.