Sunday, February 08, 2009



Favourite Song Today: Project Pop- Goyang Duyu

Heluu :D Wassup ? Heh. Oh well, had a great talk with Mazlina yesterday. I miss her so much ! Like usual, share our secret, talk abt our life, secondary sch life. & i nearly cry due to something. hahaa. :D

I'm bored nowwwww ! I've got to memories my EFC Script. WTH. Seriously lazy. Both my DTG & ITI project is not done. Worst, NOT EVEN start yet. We just start the planning only. How bad ? Cause i'm buzy with my SCRIPT ! & now, i need to do my CTR Script. See, many things to be done ! haishhaishh. =.=

Ohh yes, i meet up with my secondary sch friends last week ! Damn, only god knows how much i miss them. But sadly, only 5ppl. Its okayy. Since the rest is buzy with sch stuff. & at last i met my HONEY ! hahahha. ^^

Will be going to Marina Barrage tomorrow with classmate. Cant wait cant wait ! ;D & i just received a msg saying then i've got a floorball practice tomorrow & its start at 5-7pm. BAIK per ! idk if i wanna go or not. Well, see how ;D haiyer. Well, imy bf ! ;p hehe. BYE.