Friday, February 20, 2009



Favourite Song Today: Kat DeLuna ft Akon- Unstoppable


Hello :D Sorry for not updating. As you know, i'm busy. My project is not even done =.= So yups. Hancurrr. Well, lets skip this part. I've got nothing to update actually. But i tried to think what to update. LOL.

Sch is as usual. Glad to say that i pass my 2.4Km run. 16position, not bad kann ? hahaa ! For girls actually not bad uhs. ceyceycey ! Run with, three classes OB, TB & RA. Tiring. I still can feel the cramp. See lah, never warm up propaly kan ! haha. Floorball is fun except that i'm not that satisfied with the group. Well, only if you know what i mean, you should understand why. but then, its okay. I never take things to seriously. I'm glad that i'm in team 2. ;D & guys, dont quit lahh ! haha. I noticed that i've been talkative nowdays. & yups, loves to disturb ppl. I dont know why. Thats a good things okay ? I can improve my English. HAHAHA ! *winks*

Anyways, problems keep coming from my secondary sch friends. I mean like, there ITE friends is like whatever shit. Seriously. When i heared there stories, i'm felt very sad. I'm sorry if i cant help you guys that much cause its hard for me to do so. But well, i will try to help you guys. Cause no matter what, you guys are in my heart. I cant see my bestfriend/friend in this position. I cant see them suffer. Of coz, i understand how they felt. Its been 4years we have been together. Understand each other feelings. Share our feelings together. Haishh. I just wish that you guys can be by my sides so that i can slove the problems with you guys. (not lesbian eh!) heh. But anyways, im proud to say this, so farr, my classmates (TB) is the best ! They never create me any problems. Im so glad to have friends like them. They rockkk ! Go TB ! I love you guys of coz ;DD So guys (secondary sch friends) this is what we call 'people'. You just have to bear with it okayy. But dont worry, any problems, just approch me. ;DD Love ya/Miss yaa ;D

Will be going giant later. For dont know what reason. hahaha. ;D Okay well, that's all. I'm doing my research now. haiyahaiyahh ! Take care readers. Bye ;D