Thursday, February 26, 2009


Favourite Song Today:Pussycat Dolls Ft Snoopy Dog- Bottle Pop


Hello. Sorry for not updating yeaa. I've been coming back home late. Duhhh, like always. Ohh yahhh, to FIK, fyi, i have no time to fight with you. Its up to you to say this is ur blog; 'Warda, she changed alot ... not the warda i used to noe' You know, there's a reason behind all this. Not because ive changed okay ? Seriously, you dont know what is the reason. So, please find out first before saying abt this whatever thinging. I'm who i am. I'm still the old warda. Yes, i might changed abit but not as bad as you think i am. I'm just a little hyper in sch & abit talkative. That's all. NOT more. My attitude remains the same. OKAY ? Thanks you ;D

Well, i'm sorry if you think that i'm abit sacastic to you. But that's what i think. I still love you as my friend. You might not be receiving my msg everyday like last time but at least once a week, i did message you saying how are you ? Dont just depending on me to msg you everyday. I'm sorry but i cant message you that much due to something. I thought you would understand me but nahhh, still you dont understand me as ur friend. Its okay. Btw, i never put the blame on you. Dont worry & dont get the information wrong. Well, if i'm wrong, then i'm sorry. If you think, ive being far apart from you then i'm sorry. You know, just remember those things ive said to you last time. Thanks for all those treat. I appreciate it very much. & yes, i hope we can still be friends. :D Dont take this matter too hard okay ? Well, you can feel free to msg me when you need help cause i'm sure i'll help you. We are friends remember ? hehh. *winks*

Today ITI test was like whatever. I did not sure when did my lecture told us if we had a test today. Soo, i was like shocked. You knoww, i did not learn A THING. So yeaa, i just did my test. Well, its okay if i failed. I can learn from my mistake & STUDY. & yups, to those ppl who are clever, yes, i know ur clever. But please dont be too over limited. You know, its sucks. Well, i did heck care but its irritating ! You will understand what i mean. Sorry to those who are 'terase' I just saying the fact. & yups. No offence XD Ps: Yes, i'm jealous. So ? ;D

My Outbound project was almost half is done. & My Inbound project also. Well, to my team guys/girls, i'm sorry if i did scold you abt the inbound project. But well, at least you need to participate or in other words findings some information for this project not just sitting down. Its good that you actually follow us to do the project but what's the motive of going but not doing ? I notice that you never do a thing. Of coz i'm angry. I'm pity for those who put in alots of effort doing the project, bringing their LAPTOP whatever thing. You are clever, & you should understand better. I telling you this because i want my team members to get a higher marks for this project. Its fair. If you are not doing, do you think you deserve the same marks as us ? I know i sound so sacastic but yeaahh, i'm sorry. I have to say this. Its just not fair to others. Sorry peash. You will know what i mean. But well, i hope this wouldnt happen in the next time round. Its not fun if we are fighting like this. But there's one thing i need to say, i'm happy to work with you guys ! ;D Just wosh for the best, and hopefully, we finish our projects in time ! *kening naik2*

Gosh, Ive been typing alot. LOL. Well, i think i should stop here. haha. Tmrw is friday. Its been 1 Month knowing you, Mr Radin Nazul Iqbal. hahaha ! eh friend, ader peminat npkkk ? heheh. ;D Nonono, he dont know my blog. So can gossip abt him. hahaa. eh what, you think i crazy ahh ? Of coz noo. Well, he's a nice guy. A good friend to be with. heh. Okayy, done. Keep smiling guyss ;D & hello to MR SOMBONGGGG. hehe. Chows.