Tuesday, March 03, 2009



Favourite Song Today: Click 5- Happy Birthday


HAPPY 20TH BIRTHDAY KIKI. Hope you enjoy the Birthday Bash then we gave you. HAHAHA ! & sorry for all those lie-ing. :D But you knoww, we were super kanchoing at that time. I feel like running 2.4km with the cake ! Haiyerhaiyer. :D Oh well, let the pic explain everything. I'm lazy to type ;P

Ohhh yeaaaa, If you know i dont like you, then that's GOOD. There's no need for me to say straight to your face. Get it ? Please lah. I hate your attitude man. You should know whyy. Please change ur attitude. Seriously. Luckly ur my friend. Well, no fighting. *give whatever face*

One more thing, Naz miss me ! HAHAHAH :D So sweet of you. Althought i see you for awhile just now. Still miss me ah ? *smile* Kayy skip. Oh yes btw, Helmi. Thanks for the *you know i know* HAHAHAH ! Cute lah iyer :D eh Nizar, takot per mau rembat ? hahaa. Okay done. Pictures next. heh.

Truffle Cake(:

LOL.

The SUPER TEN (Niela missing)

20 !

HAHAHA ! Muker steam eh ?? *kening naik2*

Preparing.

Sharing Partner :D

Muker kau tk perlu eh KI !

Nie pun ehh. HAHAH !

ORANG MINYAK !

Seriously, i was scared looking at his face. Until me & azlin ran when seeing ki. LOL.

See kiki stomach ? Like old man already. HAHAHAHA !