Sunday, March 08, 2009



Favourite Song Today: Irwansyah- Camelia

Hello Homies :D As you can see, i'm updating. I'm bored lah that's why ? So basically, i've got nothing to do. Waiting for his call. Aiyer ! Tu budak. hahaa. But nvm. & yahh someone made me a LOVELY song. Which goes like this,

Warda smelly tak mandi, terus lupe berus gigi, masuk dapur carik makan, cumer tau nak sarapan. & soo on.

HAHAHA ! Its cool but there's no need to put my name. Should be the one who creating this song not me. Becauseee, i bath already. haha. Siao uhs ! Skipskip. My CTR Role play is next monday. Still have time to memorise my script. I'm second last. Oh thank god. *kening naik naik*

I'm preety broke now ! *gedushgedush* I need to update myself. I mean, my attire all. You know whyy ? My clothes is soo boring nowww. I need a new clothes mann. Serious. Mama, give me some money please. HAHA. Well, i need to save up my money ! *insert whatever face*

Anyways, i'm shifting house SOON. My house is in a mess right now. Box everywhere. But you know, we have not found a house YET. You know, my mum is reallyreally fussy about choosing a house. Lerr, i cant wait to leave at my new house. TWO storey beybehh ! (abeh jakun?) haha. No lahh, i'm just excited *winks* Okay, seriously my mind is blank. So yups ! I know this post is soo random. heh. PS: Mentel, i'm done. Like finally. haha. Bye :D