Monday, March 30, 2009



Favourite Song Today: Keri Hilson ft Akon - Change me



Helloo(: Anyways, today went to Sheng Siong to buy our bbq stuff. So relieved that actually our money is enough. Now, i dont need to think about those stuff anymore. (: After that, the guys send those stuff to dula house. Well, its easy. Since the meeting place is at Dula house. Then Saedah, Maz & me when to cwp. I thought that i can be with them a little longer but then Mr Saiful called me and asked me to meet him, -.-' That boy ! :P

& yups, most of them are coming down ! Yeaaaa, its not what i expected. hehes. I cant wait for the outing ! Ohhh well, how many times must i say that ? LOL. Anyways, i'll be making brownies. Yes, i know they miss my brownies soo much. That's why i'm making it tmrw. Seee, how good ! LOL ;P I heared that someone has been craving for my brownies. That's soo cool. Ohh yes, i know i'm good and making brownies. *eyebrown up & down*




*look up* Dont you find it cute ? hahahaaha ! Well, i find it cute and funny. Mr cute got nothing better to do & he drew this. (:




& this ? hahahaha. He must be good at drawing. He send me this pic. Because i wanted too. lol. Cute kan ? But well, the person who drew this thing is more cuter. *eyebrown up & down* Well, i think that's all ? I wont be updating tmrw because i'll be busy preparing for my pit. (idk why i'm so buzy, actually nothing to be done) o.O heehs. Oh yes, I MISS MY SUPER 10 ! ): Hope they are doing fine. hehe. For now, taaadaaa(: