Friday, March 06, 2009



Favourite Song Today: Akon- Elevator



Hello People. :D Fridayfridayfriday. ohh YAY, I'm updating. haha. So excited. Oh well, someone asked me to update. If your reading this, i'm updating. So please read okay ? hahaha :D I score 40/50 for my CTR Test. No, not good enough since i left blank for some of the question. bodoh kan ? Lerr, its okayy. & my DTG test is like 'haish' Expecially MAP ! Seriously. I sucks at that part. Most probably, i managed to score 17/30 or 18/30 for that test. How pathetic. But well, i'm practicing GEO Challenge in Facebook. Ms Dewi recommend us. I think its great. You people should try. I score 8,15++ LOL :D But well, when its come to map, i suck again. URGH. Shasha, I'm going to bet you mann ! Wait & see. HAHAA :D

School was like usual. Nothing interesting. Oh yes btw, i've settle things out yesterday. No holding grudges. Yesterday was all the things that i wanna say to you. Sorry if my words actually hurts your feelings but thats the thing we wanna say to you eventually. I hope you understand. We will see whats next. Your promise us thought. So yeaaa. You should know what i mean. :D

Ehhhs you, nak ajok depan depan okay ? HAHAA :D *winkswinks* I thought of cutting my hair. My hair is too long. I mean, grow long ? Uh whatever. Just understand that sentences. haha. But, i've no money :( Howhowhow ? I think i should asked my mum for the money. But, i've no idea how to cut my hair. LOL. I see how its goes. Okay people. Thats thats. I wanna have a bite of Famous Amos cookies again. Mum bought it just now. Since i was sleeping when she came back. So, after i woke up, when to the toilet & garb it. So yeaaa. Now, i wanna eat again. HAHA. I'm sleeping late today ! YAYY :D You know why ? Because i just woke up. hahahaha. Kay, random. Oh Goodnites ! :D