Saturday, March 21, 2009



Favourite Song Today: Flo rida- Touch me


Heyyos. I'm bored right now so decided to update. Oh wells. 3weeks of holiday ! Let me list the things that i'm going to do this 3weeks of holiday.

*Outing with dear secondary school mates (date/place not confirm yet)
*Going out with bestF
*Movie with friends
*Floorball training
*Studying for my Common Test

Basically, thats all ? Not really much plan because i need to concentrate on my Test. Its sucks you know =.=' I still need to plan for my Outing with my sec sch mates. Seriously, i dont know where to go. I need some suggestion guys. Anything, just text me alright ;D

Mum asked me to go cwp just to buy for her Long John Silver ? I'm lazzzzyyyyy. Why dont she asked my sister ? *roll eyes* Anyways, i've changed my blogskin. Im bored with my old skin. hehh. & also new songs. ;DD So i think that's all. I know its random but heck care. ;D Chows guys.