Friday, March 13, 2009


Favourite Song Today: Rossa - Aku bukan untukmu



Pissed off. Yes, really do. Oh well, if you cant take jokes, then pls, try to learn how to take jokes. & if you dont know how to try, i'll teach you personally. Dont just get angry towards me like nobody business. Your attitude, pls dont be childish. SERIOUSLY. You dont know what's going on. So please. Dont just saying things as you like. Its making me pissed off. & for the godness sake, NO. I DID NOT CHANGE. Get that in your mind right now. You dont know me that well, so you just keep your mouth shut. I understand myself MORE then you do. Once more, please. I have enough of me & you fighting against small things. Is like so ridiculious. -.-' Oh yea, you HATE my promise ? Thanks you so much. & i say this again, dont just depends on me to entertain you EVERYTIME i online. I'm not a clown pls. I still need my own time. Not just entertain YOU every sec. If i never entertain you, means i'm busy. So whats with the 'when u online i try amek hati u but u simply like tak layan mie' (question mark question mark) WTH ? urghh, okay nvm. & abt your msg, if whats you think forgetting you is the way to solve problems, den i will. Thanks for being such a friend. I appricate it REALLY MUCH. For now on, pls take care of yourself. That's all i could say. Well, yah.

Firizqqi told me to blog abt him. But oh yeaaa, i'm lazy. Well, go asked your bestfriend to blog abt you. Its much more better. HAHAHA ! ;DD kidding uhs. Alright i gtg. Bye :D