Thursday, March 12, 2009



Favourite Song Today: BBB - Putus Nyambung



Hello ! hehh. I'm updating. YAYYY :D I know you miss my stories. HAHA ! So anyways, my outboud project(report) is finally done ! Firizqqi & me is soo HAPPY. LOL. Left with presentation which is easy & my inbound project. I need to help the rest too. So dont worry okay ;D *jumping ard*

Went to sch today and its like so quite. Yeaaa, the senior has already graduated. So that's whyy. & the April intake is joining us soon. No, i dont feel like welcome them. HAHAHA. i knowww, bad person. Oh well, i prefer the senior. Dont asked me why. Just pefering the senior. hehh. & my new ITE Uniform is like 'ewwwww'. Seriously. Its not nice. I mean, its like so unexplainable. I'm not buying. But if i'm force too, then i must. But hopefully not. I prefer the old ITE uniform. hehs.

My sister bought a new lappy. You know, i'm excited becauseeee, i can share with her.(but sometimes she's abit stingy) haha. Oh well, my lappy is like WTF. My screen is only half to see. Thats bad right ? You know, its my brother who makes my lappy half to see. Haiyer, so boring you know. I mean, its like difficult to see. -.-' I will show you the pic one day. I'm lazy to transfer the pic to my lappy. ;D

Firizqqi, WHERE IS YOUR SO CALL NEW BESTFRIEND ? Kental ! You should know what i mean. ;P I'm done ppl. Take Caree ;D