Thursday, March 19, 2009



Favourite Song Today: Dj Laz- She can get it


Hello ;D Okay, i'm updating due to some reason. hahaa. So yeaaa. Anyways, today is a boring day for me. (in sch) But before that, in the morning, Haiqal called me and told me that there's a DTG Common Test. I dont know if there's a test TODAY. Like wth. I never study at ALL. Reach sch, straight away i go to my class and study. Eventually, i passed for my DTG common test. You knoww, its bad. I mean really bad. Well, its a last minutes study, so what do you expect ? haishh.

So yahh, on Monday FIRST period, i skipped class. Its my first time skipping class ? I guess. I knoww, kental. HAHA. You know, i was aloneee. Then i called haiqal & qiqi. They went to have a breakfast together. So yeaaa, so sweet of qiqi to picked me up frm Clementi. Saw Akhbar and he join us too. hahaha. Went to lepak but then to qiqi house due to SOMETHING. (should not reveal) HAHA ! After that, picked Niela up. When to Ananas for lunch anddd thennnn backk to schh for my CTR Role play. You know my role play ? Man, its sucks. Sheesh. Dont wanna say anything else abt my role play. *roll eyes*

Yesterday i did not attend sch. Due to helping Ms Jamie for Westside soccer tournament. Reach there and Mr Rama asked us to help him to do something. & yeaaa, me & Azlin have been disturb by those guys. You know, its sucks. Erghh. I feel like punching them. & worst EVERYWHERE i go, they wanna know my name and blahh blah blahh. Its irritating you know ? & i've got 5 unknown number. WTH ? Yahh, THANKS for those ppl who gave my number to the UNKNOWN ppl without me knowing. Thanks lah okayy ! Thanks you very much. *give whatever face* i feel like changing my number. But ergh. Kay, nvm. & yups, i'm happy to see my old mates ! ;DDDD

Anyways, to my friend Xuan Wei, this is for you. 'WAAAAHHH, LENG AH LENG AH LENG !' hahahahha ! You should know what i mean duddee ~ ;D Oh well, tomorrow is my last day in sch and yeaaaaaaaaaa, HOLIDAAAYY ! I'm so happy. I'll be back to sch on 13April. *eyebrown up&down* But no, i need to revise/study for my Common Test. haiyer. Its okay. Alright, till here. ;D Byee Yawws.