Wednesday, April 01, 2009



Favourite Song Today: Wonder Girl - Nobody


Time checked: 7.30am

Good Morning(: I dont know why i'm updating. I'm excited ! Yes, excited ! I woke up at 7am just now due to my brother ! He was disturbing me when i was sleeping. & serve him right. He was scolded by my mother. Because he was late for sch. (:

Will be meeting Maz at 8.30am later. & procced to Hidayah house. Help her out with those stuffs(: andddddddd go to Dula house ard 9am. You know, i think its early but who cares. I assume that some of them will be late. Well, you know who you are ! Should not reveal their name. haha. *eyebrown up & down* So that's why i'm meeting them at 9am(: Okay, so basically that's all. I've got nothing to do & switch on my sister laptop. & here, i'm blogging :D One more thing, i'm hungry. Sheesh. Should grab some bread toast later. & now, i wanna go bath. Woohoo ! I know this is a random post. haha ! Okayy, see yaaaa. Will be updating soon ! (: