Thursday, April 02, 2009

NO PIC OF THE DAY(:

Favourite Song Today: None(:


Hello ! Yesyesyes, i'm updating. Got miss me or not ? hahaha ! Okayy, lets get it started(: First thing first, went to Amirah place to help her things out. I was carrying a hotdog+crabmeat. Which i tell you its HEAVY. & the same time, i'm carrying my brownies. So yeaaa, procced to Hid house. & you know, there's alot of things. Maz, Hid, Mira & Myself dont know how to settle those stuff because its heavy and many. But well, we managed too(: Suppose to take a cab but nahh, none of the cab want us. So, we took a straight bus to Dula place. & yes, we was late. Reach there at 10am *smiley face* But as i say, there's ppl who late then us. MR ANDY & SHI WEI ! =.=' LOL. Took bus 966. I fall asleep inside the bus. (:

& Yups, we get down at dont know where the place is and have a loonnnnnnnggggg walk. I swear i was sweating. & looking at Hid carring the Mee, i pity her and help her. & you know, the Mee is abt 5kg. So yeaaah, half of the walk, i cannot take it anymore. My hands already cramp. Asked my honey(Poh Seng) to help me. Thanks youu (: & its was funny when actually, Hid, honey, Andy, Shi Wei & myself was behind the rest. & honey shouted 'STUPID' because of the longggg walk. We should actually get down to the nearest place. But nahh, nvm.

Reach the place. Build the tent. & yahh, i change inside the tent cause im sweating. Lazy to go to the toilet. Actually the toilet is not that far, just beside our pit but i'm just plain lazy(: After doing those neccessary things, Linsih decided to play a game. Dog & Bone. So yeaaa, Girls VS Boys(: The boys win ! *whatever face* But you know, we have FUN(: Tired of playing, we splash ourself inside the sea. As you know, i cant swim so yeahh. (: & there's this part, i feel like im drowning cause i cant touch the sand below. & Luckly My dearest Saiful was behind me(: Its all Saedah fault ! & Sorry to Linsih cause i pull her shirt when i'm drowning & yeahh, she's also going to drown. HAHAH ! Funny(:

After playing with the sea water, My body started to feel itchy. So i went to have a bath. hahah. & we are like one bunch of crazy ppl playing with the water. Look so dumb(: Make ourself dry by renting a bicycle. I ride with Mazlina. Saedah with Amirah. While Hid ride alone. & then, Mr Yus called me and asked me to fetch him up because he dont know where's our pit so i must fetch him by bicycle. Pantat dier byk cantik ehs. =.='

Feel tired, i rest inside the tent & thanks to Andy & Fad or whoever cook the chicken for me and sent it to the tent. hahaha(: No, not lazy. Just tired. (: Feel bored so Maz, Saedah, Hid & Myself started to play inside the tent. Wait, dont get the thing wrong. hahaa. I started with the 'thing-ing'. (idk how to explain) & we are like super noisy. Its fun & we do it again & again. Honey was like 'shut up oi !' haha. Looking at each and everyone facial expression is really funny expecially Saedah. LOL ! Dula came and join us too. Shout here and there like mad ppl. At Last, i went out from the tent cause i cannot take it anymore. My throat are so dry. So yeaaah.

Send the bicycle back with Hid, Maz & Myself. Before that, we went for a last ride. So each bicycle one person. Have a girls talk(: Should not type it here. Oh well, GIRLS talk right ? (: Play Dog & Bone again while waiting for the bbq. But this time round, mixed. Really funny and fun. Member group lain mengamok beb. They say i play rough. Anyhow jer ! haha. & my group win, of coz ! *eyebrown up & down* My body started to feel uneasy after playing the Dong & Bone. Its because of the grass. Sooo, grab my bag and off i go to SHOWER ! Not that satisfied with the water but somehow its feel MUCH MUCH BETTER. Change my clothes & help them bbq the food. Tired of bbq, i went inside the tent and rest while dearest Saiful was beside me sleeping. Talk talk, eat eat, laugh laugh, take pictures. & its time to go. Pack our things. Walk from that place at around 9.15pm Walk slowly to the busstop. & i swear the bus was damn long ! Bus driver terkencit kot. =.=' Inside the bus, i fall asleep at Saiful shoulder. *cheeky smile* & yeahh, supposingly Saiful sent me home. But my mother pick me up. Soo, hug/kiss and bid them goodbye(:

Msg for them:

Thank you for coming down(: I hope you guys enjoy the pit. & dont worry, i'll be organizing class chalet soon. Or maybe Farhan. We will see how & hope you guys come. Lets make our friendship strong. & as you know, you guys are the best pals ever. I wont surely forget you guys. You guys make my day. Good memories will always be good memories. & i miss studying with you all ! I really really love you guys very much(: But of coz i love my Maz more. & i love my Saiful much much more(: So dont jealous. HAHHAA ! ;P

& yups, i didnt get a change to take pic with Maz because she was busy otp. Its okayy(: & my bully partner Yus ! Nvmm. Okay now. Pics next. Trust me, its manny. & yups, my body is arching, my hand is arching, my leg is arching & my finger is arching soon ! So yah, i better stop typing. haha. & after this, i wanna sleep. Hey, i still not awake enough. (: BYE.




O ya pey ya som ! (:

Guys discussion







Girls discussion

LOL.

We love taking pics(:

No idea

Dula & Myself. Guess who wins ? ^^



Fustrated ? hahaha !

Counting the grass. HAHA !



I know sweet. thanks(:

Not ready

(:

Again.

<3

Disturbing the bangla sleeping.

Saiful, Dula, Me, Saedah & Maz. (if you can zoom, our face is funny)

Peace

*jom pusing2*



Inside the tent

*Peace*

ANDY.

FAD



Thanks guys for cooking my food. ahha !

..

Myself & the Brandon-s (png&teo)

The brotherrr.

Brandon Teo art piece(:

Amirah(:



Tent

Saiful <3333333333

Dula- Taking care of me

Saiful say: Badan i lawa tak ? Me: =.='

Those naughty ones in secondary.





My one and only hubbyyy.

mcm...

(:

Dula

Hidayah- Laughing/Sharing/Gossip/Joking partner

Hardworking

Brandon Png

HAIYER ! wanna show muscle only =.=

Linsih- Laughing partner. ily

Saedah- Laughing/Sharing/Joking/Gossip partner. ily.

<3

Syahirah- Joking partner

Amirah- Laughing/Joking/Sharing/Gossip partner. ily.

Wei kang - The good ones

Andy- The bully partner ! haha. Ily.

HONEYY ! ILY.

Shi Wei- The handsome & shy

..

Dula & Saiful- The taking care of me



syg dier.

Jazil(cute), Dula(cute), Saiful(no comment)

;p

Jazil- The handsome.




PS: Waiting for Hid pics to be sent to me & Some pics i never put because I'M TIRED ! My hands cannot take it anymore. More pic at FACEBOOK. Thanks you !