Saturday, April 25, 2009


Currently Listening to: Simple Plan - Save You


Hello Guys(: Yupsyups, just came back from NPD Dance at Simei. Met up with AinWOW, Ain and Maz. Since this is our first time. haha. I was shy. Well, of coz. Practice the dance. You know our reaction was funny because we dont know a THING so we just follow the others. Its confusing. Seriously. The step was difficult. Actually not that difficult, we just need to practice more and i mean MOREEEEEEE ! hahaha. And i hate the dance with songs. You know, the song is like so fast and sometimes, i cant even catch the step. & where as i dont know which part to start for the song because its mix. Damnit. But it was fun/tiring. (:

One problem have been settle yesterday. Yes, thanks you very much for being such a nice friend towards me. I'm sorry if i had ever hurts your feeling. REALLY sorry. But hey, nice knowing you. REALLY(: Hope you enjoy your life okayy. 2More days to our 3Months of friendship but i dont think its necessary anymore. Anyways, i will still remember the date where the first place when we become friends. :D Take care friend.

Dtg test was okayy. I managed to do majority of the answer. So happy ! hahaha. At least i know most of the ans(: Cant wait to know the marks. But i'm just shocked and dissapointed that i cant spell Philliphines. I dont know why i spell 'filliphines' instead of 'Philliphines'. Like WTTT-F man ?! hahaha. & i dont even bother to check. Nvm. My STUPID mistake. (:

I was pissed off just now. Suppose that after the dance i should go to my uncle place. When i reached my uncle place, my mother asked me to go back. Pantat. Dont you feel fustrated ? I mean like, i'm so damn tired and HUNGRY. & i have to travel my way back the busstop like 15mins. Its tiring pls. sheesh. But its okayy.

Nowww, i'm feel so tired. Seems like only SUNDAY is my resting day. Awwwww, so sad kan ? (: I'll become more thinner. hahaha ! No ah, i dont want. ;P Eat more or less also no use. My body is the same except for my cheeks ? So might as well eat more. hahh ~ Okayy i'm done lah. I wanna have a short break/rest(: Enjoy ur weekends ppl. Hastalavista ! :D