Friday, May 01, 2009


Currently Listening To: Counting Crows - Accidentally in Love


Heys. Sorry for not updating. I'm still alive dont worry. haha. I'm just not feeling well this few days. I'm sick on Sun, Mon, Tue & Wed. Its killing me seriously. & i've to came down to sch due to the Presentation & Common Test. Like whatever uhs. But anyways thanks to Xuan Wei for sending me to sch on Tuesday. But i need to wait for him like 10mins at the bus stop because he had forgotten to take his EZ-Link ! & i was feeling dizzy/really sick that time ! LOL. & Thanks to my Pakcik whose taking care of me in sch. haha ! & those who care of me. Thanks you. Love you guys mann. (: So yeah. But the things i hate now is my cough and flu still havent recover yet ! Its killing me. Wt-ff.

After my fever, my leg injured. Due to the glass which fall down onto my leg and poke my leg. Okay dont asked me why. -.-

Oh yes, i've got a bad dreams yesterday night. Its scary. Really. Its not abt ghost whatever thingy. Its abt something that cannot be happen MIGHT happen. Do you understand ? Seriously man. I can imagine now if the things happen. Well, i cant talked that much abt my dreams. Although is just a dream, come one no one knows it might be true ? Oh pls.

I'm not going anywhere today. Where as, i'm lazy to go out. My clothes is at my uncle place. So tell me how i want to go out without my clothes. Due to my mother fault ! She go and asked my Cousin to take my Box of Clothes to my Uncle house. WTH. I mean, just leave that Bloody Box here laaah ! I want my box back. I need my clothes. I want to go outtttt ): Okay, actually there's is 1 or 2 piece of clothes but dont tell me i should use the clothes everytime i wanna go out ? I wont okay. So how how how ? & i'm lazy to move out of this place. Seriously. @#$%^&*(&*!

Okay i'm hungry now. I should have my breakfast. Btw, continue tagging at my tagboard alright(: haha. Hear for you guys soon. Take care. Hastalavistaaa !