Monday, May 04, 2009



Currently Listening to: Akon - Keep you much Longer

Hello, Wassup ppl ? Hehs. Okay sch was fun. I mean lifeskill. hahaha ! That lesson is so damn boring. Idk how to explain. Seriously boring. So, we played this game called 'i cant remember whats the game actually called, lol?' So yups. The one who lose, will do forfeit. I was the unlucky ones. I need to do the profit unfortunately. Okay, i should not type what i've done here cause its really disgusting. I mean it. REALLY DISGUSTING. You wouldnt believe what i've done. Seriously ! hahaha. So that's my second time doing it. I cant believe man. heehs. Well, my name has been listed down because of playing inside the lifeskill class. Come one, its totally boring and you expect me to do whattttt ? Do your project ? I've plenty of time to do your project man. -.-'

Anyways, i just changed my blogskins. My old blogskins looks kinda boring already. haha ! Yes, itchy hands. (: Well, what can i say ? Oh well, i miss playing floorball ! hahaha. Should come for the next training. hehe. Presentation on Wed. Suppose to be today but thanks god not enough time. So yipeeee. hehes. Okay, i think that's all. Boring post i know. hehes, Take careeee !