Saturday, May 16, 2009



Currently Listening to: Fergie-Labels Or Love


Hello ! :D Finally, i'm at Raden house. Yesterday i was damn tired after my NDP Dance. I was suppose to go back at 3.00pm BUT i accompany Ain because she was waiting for the penipu instructor/couch ! LOL. So i go back ard 5+. After i went back, straight away help my mum to pack up the things. Since there's still alot more to pack. Reach Raden place at about 9pm. & i suu-wear i was damn tired already. My eyes cnt take it anymore and i felt asleep ard 10.30 LOL. When i woke up at ard 2+, i notice that none of them was sleeping inside. WT-F. But its okay. I slept alone. Kinda great. haha.

Webcam with Ain the day before yesterday. We are making funny faces due to something. Only we both know what is it *eyebrown up & down* Go click her blog if you wanna see our faces. I'm kinda lazy to upload it here. (:

Went to my NPD Dance practice again. After practicing at ITE Simei, went to Kranji Camp for outfit fitting and practicing AGAIN. I suuu-wear its was really tiring ! You ppl have not seen my schedule yet. I'm really buzy on EVERY Fri & Sat. Gosh, i'm resting tmrw. Seriously. I havent even study for my DTG mock test on Mon. Okay, i better study now ! Btw, i craving for Fried Marsbar ! ): Someone buy for me please. I suuu-wear im going to give you one big hug. LOL :D Btw, that above pic is a overdue pic. so yeahh. tataaaa.