Friday, May 29, 2009



Currently Listening to: Repvblic - Hanya Ingin Kau Tahu


I think it's time I let you go. And that's so hard to do because some part of me will be in love with you for the rest of my life. But the daydreaming, the running in place, it's not healthy. So this is me, cutting the cord. This is me doing what I should have done eight months ago: Saying goodbye. Thanks you for everything BestFriend. Thanks you. I cant deny that you hurt me alot but at the same time, i appreciated your decision & i'll try my best to understand you. You started it first and now you ended it. Well, its time for me to move on. At the same time, its hard for me to forget the past. Oh god. Please make me strong. Yes, you will still be my BestFriend for sure. How could i forget you for the past 5years ? But pls, give me sometimes to heal my heart. It couldnt be so easily. I hope you understand. Just wait for my call. That half heart necklace that you gave me for my birthday present, i'll still wears it because it was grave as 'Friend Forever' and ur name in it. Dont worry BestFriend. I know its may takes time but for sure i'll treat you like before. Trust me. Sigh. & btw, i need to gain ur trust back okay ? I love you.

To ppl who tried to cheer me up, thanks guys. Your the best ppl(: I may smile, laugh, makes jokes but do you know how do my heart feel ? I tried not to show my true feelings to you guys. Its was all fake. I'm wearing a mask ppl. I'm sorry, i'm sorry if i did not entertain you guys that much. Sorryy(:

Sighh, I'll keep my day busy by doing something. NDP Friends are really great ! They are such a cool/funny bunch of ppl. I enjoy dancing already ! hehes. I wanted to join bollywood dance. Its seem so fun. hahaa. Not, i'm not addicted to dancing. Im just having fun. haha. :D

Exams is on the 1 June. So fast, yes i know. Ehh, i study already okay ! ((: Soo guys, wish me lucks for my exam okayy ? Till here, i need to study. Tmrw got NDP Dance !!! -.-' Okay bye.